Onsite Registration opens at 7:30am on Saturday 12/17.
$30 - Pre-Reg
- $40 - Race Day registration
- $20 - 2nd Race
- $20 - Race Day Registration
- Jrs. pay adult fee for adult races
- Junior Citizen
- $5 - Race Day Registration
Free if you register online
- Suggested donation of $5 - $10 Day of Race
$20 - Online registration
- $30 - Race Day Registration
USAC CATEGORIES (Men & Women Categories A, B, C, Singlespeed, Fat Tire & JM/W 9-11, 12-14, 15-18) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
PRE-JR'S, CITIZENS, JR. CITIZENS & ADAPTIVE - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Here is the recommendation of what category to choice however this is simply a guideline, feel free to register for the category of your choice. This event is about encouraging involvement, testing your legs in higher categories or just fitting into your schedule!
- Category A: USAC Category 1-2 Men/Women
- Category B: USAC Category 3 for Men; USAC Category 3, 4 for Women
- Category C: Category 4, 5 for Men
- Singlespeed: Cat 1-5 & rides a singlespeed
- Adaptive: Uses adaptive equipment of any type or has prosthetics that prohibits easy on/off of bike
- Citizens: Pure rookies: has never done it before!
- Pre-Jrs: Ages 3-8 years old
- Junior Citizens: Ages 9 - 17 years old and has never raced before but wants to give it a try!
Race Rules: All USAC rules apply: usacycling.org . USAC waiver must be signed by all racers. Under 18 requires parent/guardian signature
Licensing Information : USAC License & BRAC Membership required
- 1 Day USAC Licenses available $15 for Citizens, Cat 4 Women & Juniors, Cat 5 Men Please note that USAC 1 day licenses may only be purchased by those that have never held a USAC License 1-2-3-4
- To purchase a USAC 1 Day license please go to: usacycling.org/buy-a-license.htm
- 1 Day BRAC Membership available $5 – exempt with USAC 1 Day
Call-ups will be based on when you register so sign up early!
Registration and number pick-up closes 30 minutes before each race!